mylifemythoughtmyemo

Monday, May 07, 2007

BACK!!

I went BACK home.. haha last Friday. Cy and I didnt sleep the whole Thusday night even after that long 'celebration' day.. cuz we want to take the first and the earliest 179 out of NTU!! So kiasu man.. Believe me, even if only 6 plus, the people are already on the move!! OMG rite.. school kids off to school, people going to work.. and guard going off work! wow!! But Cy, Tzen Fung and me manage to reach larkin by 8 plus.. yeah!! and bought the earliest bus back to MLK!! super kiasu~ NVm.. but b4 that had macD for breakfast.. funnily, we ordered 2 big breakfast, both the sets were NOT NOT similar.. haiz~ dissapointing!!! When will we ever change for better?? Nvm... thats not very important...Important thing is I reach home at 12!! yehhh.. Miss home so so so much!!

8 best reasons to be home!
1) No need to eat outside food~ I learn to appreaciate home-cooked food!
2) No need to do own laundry (big applause to my Kakak. wluek)
3) No need to clean my room. No need to do housework! (im like princess k! hehe )
4) There is TV!! arghh been long since I watch quality shows.. with family)
5) Air-cond!!! My goodness sleeping in the air-cond room, on my bed!! its like
Heaven!!
6) The water heater is 24 7!! haha I do not need to follow the tight hot water
system in NTU!! I can bathe any time any time!! at home!! bravo to the solar
system.. without it, my house also will not have hot water..haha
7) Fuiyo!! the next best part is... I do not need to study! Going back home is
always no exam!! yay!! Enjoy to the MAX!!
8) Lastly, I can always see my family~ Love them lots!!


So the whole day, we had family outing.. its nice to catch up with my family, fun and great!! Sister told me they found a new hang out place.. So they brought me there for supper!! haha..




the best part to be home!!!!!!!!
HOME COOK FOOD~


Even though its just a few days.. I really enjoyed myself alot at home.. haha!! Oh ya..I watch a TVB drama somemore.. I think its theme is about FAMILY.. and the basic most essential element in a family is about honesty! without honesty, a family cannot be happy.. I cried after watching that part... very 'kam tong'! hehe... but i really agree with it!

hmm.. let's not be emo~ arghh attended astronomy today!! My goodness, I fell asleep!! Perhaps its because I am too tired from the long long hours of trip back from malacca today. so I am not going to fall into misattribution of arousal!! wluek~~

Now.. I am even more worn out!! Wipe table, wipe lamp, sweep floor, mop floor, change bedsheet, wash clothes, and hang clothes!! DAMN! Im so so tired!!! and the room was dirty!! Man!! I was hardworking! hahahaha...




so sad that my neighbors all moved out already including Irene, haizz not my room is only half occupied ( i prefer to say it this way that saying my room is half empty!) haha.. a way of being positive!! Never only look things from negative side!! its bad! k?? haha Its like "Even if its the darkest, there will be a ray of light!" and this Jane is going to say "Even if its the brightest, there will be a spot or whatever darkness!" wluek!!
Ooo.. yea. and Irene came back to get her stuff, my neighbor came to pack her stuff too!! *sob sob*



That's me (looking awfully), Irene (with her new hair style) and Cheryl~ Gonna miss her definitely~

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home