mylifemythoughtmyemo

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Hari raya!

Good morning Peepz.. I just got up from a long long 9 hours of sleep.. Nice and contented! :) Then I realise that today isnt any ordinary Saturday if I would be in Msia. Because today is HARI RAYA!! Haha.. Not that I am a Malay, yet Hari Ray is the day I eat most delicious sambal prawn, ketupat, rendang chicken, and mee goreng. :( But this year looks like I m missing those time and food! :(

I remember one year I went to my mom's friend's house! Well, he was nice. Served us with big prawn! But but but I didnt realise that i keep eating up all the prawn in the table despite him topping up several times! Paiseh!! Then, once he left to the living room, my mom was like "eh plz dun keep eating ppl's prawn! Aiyoo.." When she say that, ooopz its too late left with one more in the plate. haha! Then when he return, he look at me and point to the one prawn and say "Come, finish up" Errr one more left like so sad like that.. but I still out of courtesy and dun wan to siasueh.. I said "its alrite.. I am full already btw." Hehe

The point is.. I miss the food during Hari Raya! and angpau!! They actually give me angpau le (except the fact that their angpau is not red, its green.. so should i say its chingpau?? ><" so not nice!! LOL)

So once again, Selamat menyambut Hari Raya Adilfitri! :) Walaupun saya tidak dapat menjamu makanan yang enak itu, namun tetap kenangan manis mengenainya tidak say lupai! (Man.. my malay so sucky liao..)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home