mylifemythoughtmyemo

Friday, May 11, 2007

Malaccans' Outing!

Hee!! I m now comfortably sitting in front of the computer at HOME! Yeah.. Just got back from lunch from dad and sisters..

Ok! As the title of this entry suggests... Malaccan's outing. Yesterday ME, CY, Irene, Beng, Jane, Damian and Yip went to Suntec! Actually we just want to survey around the Wealth Of Fountain to see which restaurant to go to.. But once we reach there, we all walked straight to Pepper Lunch... haha Surprisingly, EVERYONE agreed! Yayy!! Hmm..the fun part is that we need to do mini cooking when we are served.. In fact, we just need to pour like honey soy sause or pepper 0r *thinking*.. I forgot lar.. But we were quite messed up as in the first place, we didnt know we need to COOK!! Silly pics while cooking...>>>



Jane... she arr just keep pouring and pouring the soy sause!! Haizz... (eh.. You better learn how to cook lar!!!!!! )

NexT>> Yip, looking a lil blur case...




Beng and Irene busy with their cooking task... hahaha~!~!


And lastly, CY!! Hahaha.. He, as usual pro in cooking! I miss his pizza, mushroom soup and spagetti....


Ohh not forgetting myself!! I must learn how to cook cuz I dun like outside food!!!

hmmm... I am thinking why there isnt any group pic arr?? Haizzz... Next time k ppl!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home