mylifemythoughtmyemo

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Weekend... :)

Weekend was wonderful. I was suppose to be in Mlk to celebrate my mom's birthday.. but because she went to Hat Yai, I stayed back with the thought that it would be another ordinary weekend. Hee I was wrong!

Friday, after class was Genos's BBQ. Fun should I say cause I haven't really had bbq in NTU b4. :P Moreover, it had been a while I last met up with them. Although it clashed with ChangChanYue's concert, more than expected turned up.. hehe causing the food to be NOT enough! Bleah..






Saturday was another exciting day.. Went to City Harvest with Cy. It was a great service. Seriously.. and it made me thought for a while.. People often get limited by their own reality, don't they? Its like.. If I keep thinking I can't do this due to that, that I never do it! :P


Hee then, after Expo.. Cy and I head straight to East Coast Park. The purpose was for us to take a break and de-stress a while at the sea. Cool though the weather by the sea after the heavy rain in the evening..



I didnt rotate the pic due to my laziness.. but even small kids know its coconut rite!! :P

============

Hey hey.. enough of weekend.. and its monday again tmr.. and exam is approaching very soon! :( Thats a sad reality.. but after that, holidays come! Hehe Shines after rain! *smilez*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home