mylifemythoughtmyemo

Monday, February 18, 2008

Pasta Waraku & Fish&Co.

Cy and I went for double date with WeeHock and Jennifer! :P We had our dinner at Pasta Waraku. The food was so-so but still so many people waited outside for super long. ><"

Cy's pasta. Looks good hor! :P

Our pizza.

Another pizza that we all shared.

Oreo dessert. :P

=======================

Hmm right before school starts, Cy and I went out again! Man, I think we are turning broke! Had dinner at Fish&Co.

We decided to eat more veg!

My sweet and sour fish~
Cy's seafood platter! So big portion lar!
Pedicure~


Happy!!!

=======================

School started today! And I am so happy that I completed at least one presentation already although there are 3 more to go! ><"

I am getting pek chek due to my lau chap old laptop that can't open any pdf. file now!! I need a new laptop badly!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home