mylifemythoughtmyemo

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

irony of life.

I was in Cy's room eating Bak Kua just now! So delicious but it was kinda oily! Its bak kua, what you expect right. Btw, its a home made one so should be cleaner ba! :P We bought some other CNY's cookies and pineapple tart too! The red color packing of the bak kua totally make me feel the warmth of the festive!

Then, Qi came my room to discuss about the coming up experiment that will start soon this Friday! We were quite lost due to the lengthy procedures! I guess we just need to try it out this Friday! Then, we got excited about the new shimmer she bought from online! Super cheap, 5 for $10 only!! Such a good deal and all 5 are nice colors! So I didnt kope from her! Have fun coloring ur eyes ya! hehe

Then, when she left my sister nudged my in msn! She told me a very horrible horrible horrible news!! Her fren's mom just passed away! I was so saddened and terrified upon hearing the news! She is only 17, and her mom just leave so suddenly! Besides, her parents are divorced and she only stays with her mom! I cannot imagine how she going to continue living all alone!!! T_T However, I know she won't read my blog but i really want to send her my deepest sympathy and wish that she can be strong!

hmmm, then I started wondering, when we are in the best of our life, without worries, it could be the worse moment of another person!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home