mylifemythoughtmyemo

Monday, January 21, 2008

Weekend.

Last Friday, Cy and I went to VivoCity! Its only the weekend of week 2, thus we feel its so stupid to stay back in hall to study! :D No special occasions le. But I wonder why so many look at me and ask, "why u wear so nice today, where are u going?" Hmm.. I looked myself in the mirror and see nothing really special though. Haha.. maybe the rest of the other days I wear too casual ba.

Sushi Tei was nice as usual but also as pricey as usual! :P However, I still think Sun is still the best! I am sure MM and Yam are missing Sun! Rite? :P

This is my FAVOURITE!


XL chawanmushi! Enough for 2-3 person but I think Cy and I didnt had enough!:D

The two favourite with the not-very-nice tako! Its kinda dry so I think Ichiban's one is nicer!

Super spicy sushi role. Soft shell crab coated with SPICY fish floss..My face turned so red due to this. I am so NOT going to order it again... I think spicy and sushi just don't blend! :D

Crab with mayo. Yes, Elaine is right. The serving is so small!

Happy people after the delicious meal. But I think without dessert dinner is just INCOMPLETE! So, after vivo, we walked around and Cy manage to buy this second piece of CNY's clothes! And I get nothing for CNY but a new bikini! :P Now its no longer new cause i wore it that day already! Wahahaha..

Choc cake from Awfully Chocolate.. Its moist and soft! But I think I still prefer secret recipe's cake.. But anyway, that two pieces are free! Woo Hoo.. Don't be jealous ya!

Okies, stop indulging in food fantasy, and i need to track back to WEEK 3! So many things to do!! I got depressed each time I open up my note book! There is a good news from P, he decided to postpone our mid term to the following week. Yep, its great that we don't need to study during CNY... but its really unfortunate that the week he had set coincides with another mid term for another core!!! :P That means that we need to take 2 essay format mid term on a same day that is 18/2. How V-day is going to be?? Haiz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home