mylifemythoughtmyemo

Saturday, January 12, 2008

It is only week 1 ler~

Its only week 1 and I think the readings from the textbooks and articles are already mountaining! Yet, I am unable to start and set out the pace to catch up with any of those irritating workloads! I know many of you will think its just week 1 and think I must be nutz to start camping in library or the study room. Bleah... Its only week 1 but the fact is next week its week 2 and the entire semester only consist of 13 weeks! Alright, I am sure Im stressing many of you! But that's very true isn't it?

To make things worse, the kiasu me is going to challenge myself with 21 AUs that is 6 modules!!! Never in any of the semester I am taking over 20Aus! As a matter of fact, I think I am almost crazy!! The Id in me is asking me to drop Symmetry and crystal (Science PE) but the superego asked me to hold on to it or else I will suffer when Im in Year 4! *sighs* Worse of all, 5 out of 6 modules this semester requires presentations and reports!! I hate presentations and reports!! Haizz...

The lecturers this semester look harmless and nice people but they are actually very cruel!! Especially MM's gorgeous M! He is crazy! 30% for final, 30% midterm, 10% class participations and presentations and 30% for 6 quizzes on videos watched outside of class!! No idea why he try to kill us this way! T_T. Then Q bombard us with so many emails and announcement in Edventure! Can die..!!!

Oh ya, just to inform Ting and Qi, I watched Body 19 yesterday! Well, its scary and the twist of the movie is absolutely unbelievable! I think its quite nice~ But there are some parts that I close my face with both my hands and peep through my fingers! bleahh... In short, its a meaningful horror movie. :D


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home