mylifemythoughtmyemo

Monday, January 07, 2008

First day of school~

First day of school, I started out with a class as early as 830am! It was damn difficult to force my eyes open to get ready for such early lecture! First time though in NTU Im having 830am lecture! Hehe... Normally, its the engine students and business students who are having such horrible time for class! T_T

4 hours for lecture was so boring! I hear but I dun listen! ><" What's the point being physically there huh? Its gonna be a tough sem, i know it but looking that the course outline yet, the lecturers dun seem to be like those who will stress people out! :(

Spent $80+ on text book today! So sim tia! Haiz.... Biopsych textbook looks interesting when there are many colourful pictures in it! but the Cognitive Developmental one look so boring! ZZZzzzzzzzz

Oh yes, I added on Science PE, Symmetry and Crystal after Xian's very much persuasion! I didnt see myself a very good Crystal lover or student! Hah! Hopefully it will be fun at least attending lexture with many people I know! :P

Alrite, I know I just type randomly on what happened today. That's because Im procratinating on beginning to do something more useful and prepare for the semester!! The truth is IM NOT PREPARED! *angry*

Julyn just need more more holiday! *sigh*

P/s: wluek finally has facebook when noobie Ting says she gets bored of it! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home