mylifemythoughtmyemo

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Im Back!

Hi everyone.. Sorry that if each time you open up my blog's site and see nothing new.. Hehe.. The reason that I didn't update was INTERNET CONNECTION BROKE DOWN! Its never because Im lazy k! :P


Btw, Im back in NTU and school starts this coming Monday T_T, I will be a full-time blogger again! Hehe..


Curently, Im lost in words after so long didnt blog and in the midst of pre-school reopens blues! Haiz.. Holiday was only 5 weeks and of course this hols, I enjoyed myself alot alot!! But it has came to an end! And the whole new semester is about to begin! :(


Alright, I better make it short! Shall update again tmr! Oh yes, most important update about myself! I CUT MY HAIR! Woo hoo!


BEFORE:


AFTER:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home