mylifemythoughtmyemo

Friday, November 23, 2007

It has finally ended!

Woo Hoo... at 5.00pm sharp just now, it was a temporary independence for me! There is no need to study, no need to keep closely to the deadlines, and no need to drink caffein just to stay awake!

3 reasons why examinations should be abolished:
1) It makes people lead unhealthy lifestyle.. Sleep late wake up early, and supper, and no exercise! T_T I miss swimming!

2) It makes people stress. Thus, it may not accurately test student's understanding! People usually don't do that well under stress.. rite? :)

3) Due to the tremendous stress it causes, it indirectly results in pimples in us! T_T So, sad la.. and during exam period, I have no time to properly scrub my face and put mask! My skin got dehydrated! Arghh.. I am in need of facial!


Okiez. let's be exam-free k! I know I have been blogging for the past few entrie all about exam! :P

hehe, after the paper, went to Jp to meet Cy! Haha... the whole journey to Jp with HH and Jy was superb funny! Its nice to catch back with Jy. I just realise the whole semester just went by like that and I never really had a good chance to chat with her.. cuz she always pon lec or listen very attentively to lecturer! Hehe

Yep, after the super filling Ichiban Jap food, my stomach is bloated up till now! Fortunately, I do not need to feed on canteen food anymore! :) I am going back to Malacca! So happy! And this time, my family can meet my frens! Woo hoo.. :)

However, after coming back from Jp, I felt a bit lost! Usually, I will be gan cheong wanna finish up whatever undone and try to revise as much as I can! But right now, I am so so so free! So a lil bu si kuan!

More disgusting is, I am already trying to plan time table for next semester! Still think whether I should clear more than 5 subjects? If I do, I will be super stress and If I don't I can't clear my AUs on time by year 4. T_T

The holiday has started! And I know time flies and its gonna end fast too! Bye to semester 1 year 2 and hooray! Welcome holiday!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home