mylifemythoughtmyemo

Thursday, November 08, 2007

:)

Its Deepavalli tomorrow! Happy Deepavalli to everyone.. But I know, no one is in the midst of any mood to enjoy the public holiday! Instead, many people will be grumbling that the library and some canteen will be closed tmr! T_T How no life is that.. Ting even want to go down to study room at 9am to 'chop' table!! :(
As usual, becoming part and parcel of my days, i didnt complete what I wanted again today! I calmed myself with Haagen Daaz again! Hehe.. I guess the icy cold ice cream yet freeze my stress up! :)

No you see!!

Now u don't! :P

But its ok, I still have another tub of belgium choc! :)

=============

I guess we were just too bored! :)

2 Comments:

  • u had it alone or with cy? cy loooookkksss like gaining weight arr...i know lar...you didnt finish your meal and leave it to him izit? no wonder you slim down so much lar...

    gonna try that on TL...hahahaha

    By Blogger 'Ron, At November 9, 2007 at 10:52 PM  

  • Sharon,

    I got thin down so much meh? I just go back to last time le! During the long break after f6, I put on too too too too too much weight! :)

    Jul

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At November 10, 2007 at 1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home