mylifemythoughtmyemo

Friday, November 02, 2007

Drama!

Exam is drawing real near. I guess there is no need for me to elaborate how near it is and how stress am I! I ought to follow the very tight plan I set for myself!

Due to my brilliant planning, I create more tension within myself! and guess what!! I burst out crying in the LIBRARY.. such a public place! Worse of all, in front of toolbox and weehock (Cy's fren)... Erm, Xian, Ting, Stephie and Cy were all there! I usually dun bother about how I look when I cry in front of people I am close to! But toolbox and weehock! Man, I can see those speechless look on their faces!

T_T (My blury eyes, and red nose heng! I didnt wear mascara today!)

So paiseh after that! But nevertheless I wanna thank Xian who gave me that warm hug, and those comforting pat from ting and Stephie! Love you girls... Totally distress me! Its better than swimming! :)

Julyn will study her best! and shall not be stressed!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home