mylifemythoughtmyemo

Friday, October 26, 2007

The unseen reality!

I just talked to my mom on the telephone a few minutes ago. Then, again without fail, each I time I talk to her, I feel I miss my family so much! I am not only missing them, I am missing all the events in their lifes! OMG.. They are suppose to be the closest to me in the world entire world yet, I missing all their activities.. Its a saddening truth! Everyone of us who leaves home to pursue our education are experiencing the same thing! When I feel totally contented with life in Sg, I suddenly realise that what I forgone for this degree is way more and beyond what I can imagine! Years back, I see them everyday! every single day! Now, I am TOLD this and that! No longer I feel to be part of them! Of course, I feel totally guilty for not calling them often enough due to my laziness and absent-mindedness! I promise! I will try to call home as often as I can! Argh.. its just not easy to be able to cope with the quizes, and unlimited readings week after week, daily chores ! I hope I can, I do not wish to miss more things in life! :(


I am told by that something bad happened in my aunt's family. So sad, that I felt useless that there is nothing I can do to help! Well, I understand that each family would have their own problem. Seriously, this is true! and nothing but the saddening truth! However, everyone in the family still put in all they can to solve the problem. Family is always family. Blood is always thicker than water rite? Even though that, my dad once told me, in the end everyone of us will lie straight in a dark place all alone! Yep, that's when we no longer feel! Opps, that another truth!


Haizz... okay, stop it! Julyn choose to live in naiveness! Heehee cuz reality is never a nice state to be in... Hehe.. let's be childish, let's be idealistic , let's be ourselves!


=================


Its suppose to be a happy day! Indeed, I am happy! :) Just got back from WSC, and seriously its fun! I begin to enjoy it very much! But, today is the last session of this semester! And when it starts again after the final exam, MM, Yam and Steph can't join us anymore. Why am I starting to miss them already! :(


Oooh ya, the quiz for Cognitive is finally over! Happy though the test wasn't that easy! :)


That's just temporary relief! The real work begins now! Final is just 20 days ago.. (sorry people, I just have to remind u ! haahaa) I hope I can 'chiong' and do the best I can. At the same time, I am worried and stress up! Why people are trying so hard to live up to their own stardard?? I hope I had a much lower one! But, that's not me from the very start! *stress*


===================


No pic will totally be boring.. so, just let me browse thro' what pic I have..:


That's the Weekly Wednesday Breakfast Delivary! Haha.. We have MacD, milo, pau, nasilemak from 7/11... :P

That's xian and stephie sleeping in LWN during one of our mugging session. Ting was sleeping too, but I can't get the angle to capture all 3 of them. People will think I am weird la trying to take pic of frens sleeping. Hehe..

I am in love with Macademia Nuts.. *smilez*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home