mylifemythoughtmyemo

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Steamboat.. :P

Yesterday was a Malaccan gathering in Singapore. Wondering why a gathering at such a time when everyone's final is so soon, less than a month away? Hee We celebrated damian's 21st Birthday in advance!! So nice of us rite? Putting away all the readings and workload to prepare the steamboat and having yip and pozan coming all the way from NUS and Edvin from his SIA training place.. :)

Okiez.. back to the steamboat.. lots of food as usual.. I think what I ate most was crabstick and sotong ball! Haha.. Funny thing is Jeeva, a vegetarian said he never see squid b4! Then I told him that we have sotong ball.. He can see at least how sotong ball looks like.. He gave me a funny look! Haha!!


All the food prepared by Cy and I.. Plus a lil contribution from Jane! :P

Delicious.. :PAll Of us.. *smilez*The yummy cake from BreadTalk.. Even though its choc and its definitely bad for my throat, I still eat it! (PLz do no say i tam chiak.. I give face know.. :) LOL)

The Birthday Boy...

Okie.. after eating.. as usual, we will end up playing some lame but extreme funny games! Started of with "snap" where we exchange names and suppose to call the opposite names if the cards were the same! And I was Edwin.. :) Most crazy part is when we started playing lame games.. everyone trying to guess correctly.. Proven that Jeeva and Edwin really aren't that good! LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home