mylifemythoughtmyemo

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

another outing.... why am I not studying ar?


Hur Hur Hur... I went out again today! OMG! Exam is so soon.... less than one month time, yet I was out to watch Resident Evil: Extinction..


Well, its really very shocking throughout the entire movie... but I still insist on the very first episode.. That was great. Subsequent ones were just so-so... Still scare me until I held so tightly to Cy's arm but the plot isnt that fantastic.. :)


======================


WSC talk tmr nite.... WSC real session to boy's home start this thursday... more readings and readings.... One more quiz for Cognitive Psych.... and mid term for Chinese.. etc etc etc... THUS, NO MORE OUTINGS!! NO more!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home