mylifemythoughtmyemo

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Tagged by XS

5 things found in my (current) room:
1) My "old" laptop..Cant even support DOTA! Unbelieable! That's good though.. Btw, I quit DOTA liao.. Impressive hor.. Haha
2) All my Psych textbooks and notes..
3) 1/2 dozen of milo packet.. :) that I am so gonna drink them up after my throat recovers!
4) All my clothes in the cupboard..Getting more but still aren't enough!
5) Most importantly, my 'paupau'.. :P

5 things I've always wanted to do:
1) Swim faster! haha
2) Kam fei.. always wanted to do.. but erm.. fail when dinner time comes!
3) Unlimited facial ..
4) Travel to many many places.. Japan, Europe, Korea, Australia.. Hehe But no $$$
5) Shop with unlimited cash! :P (Oh no, I just reminded myself that I spent $40 in NIE's bazard! )

5 things found in my bag:
1) My notebook
2) Lipbalm
3) Wallet
4) Hp
5) Jacket

5 things found in my wallet:
1) Ez-Link card.. essential for printing notes and travelling in Sg..
2) Student card.. Without it, I can't sit for my exam!
3) Cash.. without it, I eat sand!
4) Photo of Cy and I.. *smilez*
5) My driving licence.. which is of no use in Sg.. :(

5 things I am currently into:
1) Study.. books and notes and words.. T_T
2) Secret's soundtrack..
3) Pei Pa Koa and Strepsils.. I hate sore throat!
4) Breakfast in hall 14.. which is always hilarious! :)
5) Planning the steamboat for tmr! :)

5 persons/victim to be tagged:
1) Ting...
2) Steph..
3) Pei Nee
4) Wen (since u are so lazy to update!)
5) Ivy ( I just love to victimize u! haha)

==================
A lil update on today:
School is always fun with MANIC.. But Suddenly I realise that this semester is going to end very very soon... OMG! Apart from exam, I so so so gonna miss Yam, Steph and MM that are all leaving for GIP next semester! :( I think without stephie, Qi and I will be very lazy to go for breakfast already! Haizz.. and without the noise from yam's whining totally gonna be total silence! *SOBS*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home