mylifemythoughtmyemo

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Super TIRED!

Just got back from WSC.. it was the first session and I went even though I was not feeling well. Came back to hall after a very very crappy tutorial to quickly fall onto my bed to sleep! :) Then, no doubt that my headache was killing me, I insist on attending the very first session to the boy's home after popping some panadol! Hee...

Then rite now, here am I blogging because I just feel like sitting and stone for a while b4 meeting ting and steph to study! I have been studying everyday and everytime I can find time! Sound so "chiong" but the time is still not enough :( That's a sad truth! Oh ya, I got my result back for Cognitive Psych today.. well, I did fairly okay~ and again it somewhat the same as MM.. Why do I always have to get the same marks as u... Haizz Can't stand it! Let's leave for the final to differetiate us! hahaha... :P


Alrite.. I am in sudden crave for the choco bread beside me, for the milo I bought that day and haagen Daz ice cream! But I can't eat them!! *Jul is depressed due to the irritating sore throat!! * Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....



Alrite.. gentle reminder to Malaccan in SG.. haha Too bad for those of you who arent here :P hehe...

STEAMBOAT...

Venue: Hall 5 (Plz note this.. no more hall 13!)

Time: 630 or earlier..

DressCode: Something pink! ( I have no idea why pink..)

2 Comments:

  • i dont mind eating those haagen daaz, sotong...

    get one for me when you are back k...weeeeeeeeeee~~~

    By Blogger 'Ron, At October 19, 2007 at 1:45 AM  

  • haha.. siao le.. how to bring back for u.. by the time i reach mlk, i eat finish liao instead of melting of!! Btw, DP going to have haagen Daaz what.. heheee

    Jul

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At October 19, 2007 at 9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home