mylifemythoughtmyemo

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

WLUEK

I have no idea what should I type for the title for this entry.. as what's in my mind was so random! Even the point and I am sitting at my table blogging is a random activity to do right now! Cognitive quiz is this Thursday.. and the more I am reading it, the more I feel so angry with this particular module.. We have this weird lecturer and its even greater with the lame tutor! Who sings birthday songs in tut?? Haiz.. :(


Okiez, as I was attending to HP204 tut, one sudden thought came into me.. EQ. Am I low in EQ or something? I am terrible at managing stress and anger. Perhaps some stress and anger management course will help me! Can't stand the temperamental self of me! Poor Cy that often has to tell me dun to be so stressful.. Yea.. I understand though that if I keep stressing myself out, nothing will eventually be done. However, if I could keep my cool, things will finally turn out well! Hmm, that's what I tell people around me when they tell me they are stressed out! Good theory but its just too difficult to apply. :(


Was mugging in LWN library just now and Qi suddenly took out these! So cute! And I was so bad that I tricked Xian that they were biscuits. Pretty hor, I was so horrified by her when she smelled the cone, making me feel she gonna put it in her mouth! So, I quickly tell her its no food! Man, if she ever put it in, she gonna kill me! LOL. Then, we started taking out the parts of it, the ice cream, the strawberry and everything.. Very much like small kids playing with puzzles! Haha.. :) Oh I think I havent say what it is.. it is actually eraser lar.. Who will erase with such pretty eraser rite?? :)


I better go sleep now! Need a nap badly before start again mugging with Cy later~

2 Comments:

  • eraser? looks more like the magnet thingie that stick on the fridge...hehehehehe...

    sotong...i prefer real 1...when wanna treat me?

    By Blogger 'Ron, At October 24, 2007 at 12:23 AM  

  • haha.. I no money le..
    I just wanna ask u.. when u wanna treat me? Ask tee loon treat me lar. I dun mind.. we go eat chai together! :P

    Jul

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At October 24, 2007 at 1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home