mylifemythoughtmyemo

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Fruitful day!

Started today with at 11am, met steph and Ting for brunch! So happy that the generous waffer aunty gave me almost 2 scoops of choc chip ice cream even though I only wanted 1 scoop! Hehe.. :) The aunty likes me!


Then, we headed to WSC's block E family day! The game in which I am stationed to is definitely not easy! They are suppose to use chopstick to 'kiap' the marbles out from the small pool of water! And the trick is, we added black water color in the water.. and in the end, the water was totally black! Cant see the marble at all! Its not easy but the boys and some parents were really good at it! :) So happy to see them taking out the marble.. *smilez*


I got this sudden empathizing feeling in me when I was there! One parent came and thank me for being a volunteer! (She surely didnt know I only went for 2 sessions..:P) I was surprised too by their performances as well as their spirit in those games! :)


After WSC, I went JP to meet Cy. Heehee, Ichiban was great.. ate till so bloated. Its worth while though I stink after I get out of there! Bleahhhhhhh!!!


I was so tired that I fell asleep for almost 2 hours when I came back! Man, it was suppose to be a short nap! T_T

I am happy.. cuz I just finish one chapter of personality! Yay.. productive and indeed a fruitful I had! :)

Wluek is so contented!!!

================
Some pics I just received today from Samatha.. :) WSC FOC..

I didnt know the only shot will turn out to be so nice.. Star jump at Bugis. :)

At harbour front..

Orchard... haha.. guess what was I carryin in my hand! :P

Little India..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home