mylifemythoughtmyemo

Thursday, November 01, 2007

...

Final exam is approaching real soon! Each morning I wake up, one day nearer to exam! The rush of adrenaline causes me to feel stressed up and no room for sleepiness. T_T

Yesterday was a total 12-hour day
1) I was in air cond room for more than 12 hours, from LWN to tutorial room to MSE's computer lab!
2) I wore my contact lense for more than 12 hours thanks to the sudden pour at 12am when I was about to walk back to hall! I was stranded in school until 130am! :(
3) I was studying for more than 12 hours! Happy though as I finished 2 chapters on language! Well, it was 'chim' and seriously it was erm, not very practical! Nobody will consciously or deliberately notice what's going on in the mind when we are reading and listening! Well, and there are whole 2 chapters in my Cognitive textbook just on the problems and solution we human use in languages! Err.. the most saddening truth is those problems and solutions are just abritrary! :( Thanks to Noam Chomsky!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home