mylifemythoughtmyemo

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Pictures... More pictures!

In fact, I just got back from t-rex room (Hall 15's study room) and I am suppose to finish up my tutorial as soon as possible but then again here I am blogging! hehe.. I love to see photos! And so happy I received photo from Samatha for the block E family day! :)
I am at my game station.. Look at the black water! Hehe.. :)

And notice that big and 'kua chang' chopstick! Btw, it reminds me of wantan mee! LOL


All block E's volunteer that came for the Family Day! :)

====================

And just was the pasta party! Bleah. Wasnt really a party cuz I think final is approaching, thus everyone left as soon as we cleaned up! We were suppose to play 'who-what-har' game! :( Next time k? hehe.. its fun! Erm, the cooking was fun but Alson accidentally pour all half the spaghetti into the sink!! *screams* while he was trying to drain the water away! T_T Luckily the food was enough!

All the food.. *yum*

====================


Happy people.. *smilez*


====================
Final is in less than 2 weeks.. I am stressed while trying to keep my cool! Hope things goes smoothly.. and what planned will turn out to be fine!
Goodluck for everybody's final ya!! Jia you!! Jia you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home