mylifemythoughtmyemo

Monday, November 05, 2007

Angry

Alrite, I started off happy wanting to blog about what a happy yesterday and today was! But, as I was browsing thro some blog, I found out that there is a terrible horrible inhuman news happening in Msia! I really can't believe my eyes as I parse thro the sentences in the news! And my heart felt so heavy as though its beneath my body! T_T Speechless~ Totally unbelievable that there was another murder case of a kid! I mean, she is just 12 years old! yet, life is just too short! T_T. Condolences to her family~ Whoever that did that idiotic crime, you deserve not even shit!


See, now my mood is disturbed! *angry*
Just a brief update, went to CHC yesterday, then Cy and I claimed our free pizza from swensen!

The free pepperoni pizza
salad~

================



Dedication from Cy~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home