mylifemythoughtmyemo

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Touched!

Jul is touched! That is why I put my books and notes aside just to blog! Despite the disgusting final and irrational stress building up in me, my friends whom nevertheless feel less stresser than me gave me strength and care! I feel so touched and glad!

> Xian, I was stunned that day when you hopped towards me, I was thinking what u were trying to do! I though U wanna whisper some top secret to my ears, BUT instead you gave me that warm hug! *smiles*

> Ting, who is so nice brought me a Ribena today! and wang wang biscuit! I know you care! Love you!

> Stephie, you always cheer people around you with ur innocent face and ur unintentional evil thoughts! Who will ask this question "Are you treating or we have to pay you? " This girl is just so atypical! But I surely gonna miss u max when u go for GIP! T_T

> Jiaying, I love your sms this morning! I started my day with ur sms! Seriously, thank you! :)

> HH!! I didnt know u read my blog ar!! Since when u so mysterious?? :P But u reveal by tagging in my blog! Yay!

> Jy, who also showed his empathy towards me this morning by giving a few encouragement words! But, later he sms back saying that he was just being kind to animal! *angry*

> Jane! My friend for decade! I noe u are stress too! But never will I wan to imagine us crying together le! so sad! :)

> Everybody! I know you care and u noe who u are! TQ TQ...

> Last but never never the least! Cy. What is there to elaborate! Without him, I canT survive. My pillar of strength and channel to release my stress! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home