mylifemythoughtmyemo

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Happy!

I am super happy today.. I am surprised that I was not pek chek even though I only manage to complete only half of what I suppose to complete! :P

Went for Chinese oral, and was told to read the pinyi! OMG.. frightening cuz my pinyin really sucks. I was so 'gan chiong' that I keep counting each of the four tune correctly! In the end, I scored full marks! So happy! Then, teacher gave back mid term and my essay paper! Hehe, I scored full marks too! Then, without thinking I said to her "thank you teacher". Man, I sounded like I was in primary school. ><"


Okiez. Then, got back personality psychology's mid term paper! Well, I did better than I expected! Xian gonna grumble at me! She say I was say scare scare scare.. die die die.. then will do ok! But I seriously feel scared and worried ma! T_T


Oh ya, not forgetting to thank CheeHui le! So nice of her to give me 'billy bomber' $15 voucher! :) Shall go and eat after my final paper! Hooray! Just cant wait for the day! :) So, rite now I have 2 voucher to claim.. BillyBomber and $10 from Ichiban! Eat so much! can die!

:) I shall try to 'chiong' another topic for cognitive! Then, I will be more more happy! yay..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home