mylifemythoughtmyemo

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Sien 3

3 more days to go to the dying day.. T_T
Tuesday: Abnormal Psych
Wednesday: Personality Psych
Thursday: Chinese Language
Friday: Cognitive
I am unprepared! I need help and guidance! Can anyone just tell me how to read faster and memorise facts quickly and efficiently ? I am going to faint in the midst of the hard-core facts from abnormal txt! The facts are interfering one another playing me as a fool! *angry* So many chapters and all seems important.. till I have no idea which to priortise! :(
Since, Thursday, I only managed to chiong:
Anxiety disorder
Personality disorder and substance abuse
Eating disorder
Sexual and Gender Identity disorder!
Chapters I have NOT cover!:
Cognitive disorder
Childhood and adolescence disorder
Schizophrenia
Mood disorder and suicide
Therapeutic intervention
Models of abnormal psychology
More depressing is I havent started revising Personality!!
T_T
I weeped again yesterday for this irritating examination.
I really sincerely hope that it will be over real soon!
Holiday, where are you?

2 Comments:

  • yo! chill.
    hahaha... next time when u read for the 1st time..write down the important points.so the next time u read, read your own notes. throw textbook away. although say easy la,i only started writing few days ago..no worries..i am dying too :( good luck!

    By Blogger Unknown, At November 17, 2007 at 11:14 PM  

  • Usually I got write one.. But always i try to read the txt again.. Cuz psych very factual! T_T

    Goodluck to you to yip

    jul

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At November 17, 2007 at 11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home