mylifemythoughtmyemo

Thursday, November 15, 2007

:P

Today was my first paper! Well, I guess it went quite well for first paper. Usually, I will be very stressed and 'gan chiong' for the first one! But luckily this time round, its an elective and only 50 questions MCQ. :) So, OK!


Next, with that I need to stop procratinating on starting revising Abnormal Psych! I kept telling that I will I will I will start once GenesRus is over! And now that its over, I realise that I am left with 5 days? (I loose count in time and date!) to complete 17 chapters!! *depressed*


Moreover, next week is totally as what Jy said.. World war 3! 4 papers consecutively from Tuesday till Friday! I am wondering how am I gonna die! Walking in to the exam hall, unprepared, mixed-up facts due to me randomly trying to study everything ending up confusing myself!! Can die!!


But, after next Friday, I will be free! *hooray* opps, at least temporarily free until next semester! :P Can't wait for MANIC's trip down to Malacca, gathering after exams, trip to Penang with Cy, and more more more!!
*Wluek getting high just with the thoughts of holidays :)*

Its late right now, but I am still struggling with anxiety disorder.. I am hating the speed I am reading! Anybody have any idea to improve my pace of reading? :( And upon reading sub-topic on phobia, I realise that I am such a phobic person!!


I am seriously afraid of lizard.
I am afraid of dentist.
I am afraid of height! I actually came down with hands trembling and tears flowing down after one trip on that scary roller coaster!
I am afraid of germs and dust! When I see it, I get disgusted!


er... does that mean that I am an irrational person? wahaha.. cuz the formal definition of phobia is intense and irrational fear of any object or situation! :P


Okiez.. better get going with studies..



wLuEk..

====================
Oo.. Some food sharing of course! I am obsessed with fruit+yogurt! :)
YummY!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home