mylifemythoughtmyemo

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Sien

4 days to go.. to my very first final paper, GenesRUs, my science elective! T_T I am so unprepared for this paper cause I had been busy studying my core subjects! SIEN!

And rite now, even my core subjects are also lagging behind! Help!! I am so stressed up by the very tight schedule and am grumbling that I have no enough time, yet I am so SIEN of this life-style. Basically, every morning once I open my eyes, I bathe, get ready, STUDY, eat, STUDY, eat, STUDY, sleep. :( I can't wait for the holidays to come! Sometimes, I wonder why am I so stressed up? Is it because I just want to maintain my GPA? If only I didnt get to that class honor, perhaps I dun have to strive so hard just to maintain it! T_T
=================
A present I received yesterday. Wonder why I only took a picture of it when its still wrapped? Its because its the sincerity to give something that is most important despite whatever inside! :)
Thank you very much!

===================

Was studying in LWN for long hours just now.. and I guess everybody studies too much and develop very severe disorder! look at what Ting and Xian did to my cup of coffee! Erm, they basically enjoyed themselve "decorating" my cup though! :) Hehe




Those written are just the modified version of WLUEK.. eg pluek, zluek, hluek, yluek.. erm.. haha! Then, we even pronounce them in the 4 tone chinese pinyin.. Unbelievable crazy! LOL

=================

Ok. back to my book b4 I want to sleep! Jia you ppl!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home