mylifemythoughtmyemo

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Hmmm..

One down, three more to go...

Today was the first core paper for the semester, well, am I happy that it finally started! The horrifying week, where all the core packed up together, leaving no days in between for any last minute preparation! Hmm, am happy today cuz I finally see almost all MANIC except for Jiaying. Err, why u leave the hall so early? Haiz.. However, the paper was no good at all, then most of us except for HH, Yam and MM went canteen 2 to eat something to calm down.. but the wafer stall was just too crowded! Haiz can't even eat icecream to make me feel better. In the end, I had ice milo and brownies. Sorry Xian, I totally forgotten about ur ribena! I shall continue to comfort myself with hot herbal soup later! :)

Okiez, I better stop typing or else more incoherent thoughts pop into my jumbled-up mind!

Wish me luck for tmr's Personality Psych paper.. one that I never prepare! T_T *jul is regret over her laziness*

P/S:
1) Stephie, eat more.. dunno why after one week no see, I feel u get skinnier
2) Goodluck everybody for upcoming papers!
3) Holiday, I am coming! Wahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home