mylifemythoughtmyemo

Sunday, November 18, 2007

As fast as lightning!

When everyone is busy preparing for their exams, giving their best to do the last minute revisions, and do nothing else but studying, I took a pause a while ago and realise that time is really moving fast! Ting say we always say the same whenever we are approaching towards the end of the semester! That's true. You hear people saying, "Time flies le.. this semester so fast gonna end!"

Basically, year 2 semester 1, I spent half the semester squatting in Cy's hall. I made a lot of friends here! :) It seems that I suit here pretty well and people who don't really know me thought that I am a fiver! Haha.. I like it here, cause whereever I go, I see familiar faces!

Then, in the mid of the semester, I got hall 13! If its not stephie and ting in hall 15 and Qi staying right opposite me, I think I will bore to death there! T_T My roomie, a vietnamese is nice and friendly, but sometimes, communication problem do occur! As in, our slang differs!

Nevertheless, the mugging time in LWN and Trex is always fun.. joke-filled atmosphere which makes me laugh despite the overwhelming stress in me! Sorry girls, that I MIA for a while already.. :P And the Ribena spree is totally funny! Its been a while since the last cup! Haha.. :P

Okiez, better stop with flashing back and get back to the reality! I can't wait for the holiday.. In which is coming real soon! I wanna go home, Penang, Batam, swimming!! (this time for real, cuz ting and I always imagine us swimming while walking to lecture.. How sad rite? Haha)

Wluek..

P/S: Take care everybody, Jia You and study smart! Do drink lots of water.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home