mylifemythoughtmyemo

Monday, November 19, 2007

I hate..

While everyone is studying,
I am slacking,
I hate it when the stress is mounting,
yet I can't concentrate!
I wish to have a mind like the beam of light,
as I can focus to where I want!
Unlike now, the light seems scattered!
So angry and depressed,
arghh
T_T.
I hate it when its evening,
the half sunny half gloomy sky,
reflecting exactly how I feel,
no matter how hard I try to repress it,
the stupid sky just show it to me,
I feel the sudden delusion of reference,
everything negative is refering to me!
I hate it when I am alone,
I loose interest in everything,
I dwel in incoherence and procratination,
the bed invite me to sleep,
notes slap me to wake up!
I ought to study besides just staring!
T_T
I hate it when its exam,
I am surprised I am not intoxicated by caffein,
overdosage of caffein only sufficiently make me awake until about 2am,
without it,
I basically tumble and fall!
T_T
I hate it when I grumble,
I spoilt everyone's mood!
I keep reminding myself I am not alone,
many else struggling this with me,
I ain't alone,
I keep saying,
but the reality is to painful,
I can't handle stress.
T_T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home