mylifemythoughtmyemo

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Hapyy..

Finally, I stood the test of time that I manage to draw myself to the examination all today even though I clearly know that I never prepare well for this particular module! *sigh* I wished I had more time to study, but clearly there aren't any! I cried the whole night yesterday! When I woke up this morning, my eyes was swollen! I wasted the whole night liao, so I woke up early morning to study! T_T

Then, when I went to the canteen b4 the paper, the uncles there all knew they see stress in this tensed up looking girl! I gave a meak smile when he asked me to be strong!

Erm, actually, the paper was not that difficult. It was just fine for a ill-prepared person like me. At least, it tested on fairly what I studied before for the mid term! :) So grateful!

So, after tat, went back to canteen 5 with Cy to have some evening tea! He gave me such a relieve look, and said he was happy to see me happy! Haha! I didnt know I looked so scary before that! There is another uncle from the noodle's stall gave us 2 packets of 'liang cha' yesterday! So touched that these people actually care! :)

Okiez. 2 more papers to go.. Chinese language and Cognitive Psychology. *sigh* but after that, its HOLIDAY

If nothing goes wrong,
this sunday, Melaka trip with MANIC
Next week, Penang trip with Cy
and mid DEC, HongKong with family!

*grinz*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home