mylifemythoughtmyemo

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Long day! :)


It has been some time my blog is lacking of pictures or photos! Due to the examination, I guess most of us are stuck either in NTU or home! When I went to Jp yesterday, I felt as though all along when Im in NTU, Im not in Singapore! Once I stepped out of it, the feeling of boarding a 179 has never been that good! haha! Btw, once I reach Jp, I see decorations everywhere! Man.. CHRISTMAS is coming!! Can you imagine that? I love christmas day! Its a giving-receiving day! Woo Hoo! :)


Today, I went to Bugis with Ting, Xian, and Steph! Haha.. It feels different today though! Usually we meet to study! Hah! But today, its a free and fun day! :) Xian and I went to get the bus tickets to Mlk in Lavender b4 meeting the rest! And... we got lost! ><" I can't believe we got lost in Singapore and I am with a singaporean! ><"" <= double dotz! In the end, we both got tired and simply gave up walking back to the MRT station to take train to Bugis. $2.90 for the cab ride is certainly worth it! :P


Lunch today was great in new Bugis food court! Nice and comfy seats! :) Plenty of variety of course! Haha.. And we watched Enchanted! Wow.. the fairy tale movie is fantastic and superb funny! :P Everyone in the Cinema laugh so loudly! Haha Should watch peepz!!!


After the movie, we got so excited about the movie and we took some really funny pic with the poster! :P

The proper one!

All of us... the witch, chipmuck, princess and prince! :) I know.. we are crazy!

Xian and Stephie.. the witch and the chipmunk! The chipmunk is damn cute la! I mean the chipmunk in the movie Btw.. wahhaha

Steph and I.. She was suppose to be the princess and Im the price.. :p

=Ting and I=

==========================

Not only does my blog has been lacking of food photo! Hahaha

Below is tempura ice cream from Ichiban! Delicious! :)

Desert is absolutely a must in Jap restaurant! I miss Sushi tei and SUN! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home