mylifemythoughtmyemo

Thursday, November 29, 2007

erm...

Erm.. I feel it has been long since I last updated my blog.. and there are a thousand words to trpe and share.. and dozens of pictures to upload.. wow.. seems too heavy for my HOME's streamyx to handle though! So, I shall wait till I get back to NTU to do all that! Wahaha.. If I were to over use the connection here, I think I will take hours! :(

Alrite, let's briefly update, MANIC just went back to Singapore yesterday! We had so much fun fun fun in MLK for the 4 days 3 nights stay in my house!! Yam, MM, Stephie, and JY!! Make sure you all make it next year k? :P We can go for shopping spree! :)

After this short Mlk trip, I will be heading to KL this friday with my Dad and sisters. Well, its only a one-day trip but I hope I could get something for myself.. I haven't buy anything for CNY! :P

On friday night itself, Cy and I will be going to Penang!! Wow!! I am super busy travelling!! I am sure the trip will be fun! Hokkien mee, asam laksa, fried kuey teow... Hmmm delicious but errr a lil too oily! DIET STARTS TMR??!! Wahahaha

By right, Im suppose to go back to NTU straight from Penang.. but looks like i can't since my passport is not ready! Its stuck with the agency! Haizz going to China is so 'ma fan'. I hate making VISA!!! It makes me have to come back here to take my passport and go back to Singapore the next day!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH so tiring!!

So, as planned, I shall be back to Singapore by 5th!! So dear MANIC, do plan a MANIC outing ya!! It has been long long long time since all of us have proper gathering!! :)

Okiez.. I know I will be travelling here and there! haha So, no update till I get settle down again next week! Btw, the only thing I feel sad is I can't be in Sg yesterday with Ivy and Peiyee ! I hope u girls have fun!!! :P

WLuekkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home