mylifemythoughtmyemo

Friday, December 14, 2007

Random

Will happiness be like those seated in carrage of one of those on the beautifully litted ferries wheel?.. where it started out low to be increasing in height and finally it reaches the peak... then will it just stop there and not move? I hope it will forever stay u there where I can be there only with those I love seeing those beautiful scenery from above! But, no matter how pretty and lovely the moment is, the ferris wheel will in the end bring us back to earth! T_T
==================
That's just a random thought that I had after watching a series recently! But no doubt, everybody knows happiness will not last forever or maybe life is like a roller coaster, everybody still hopefully find theirs!
==================
Recently, I am hearing exciting news from frenssss!! Woo Hoo... I hope you know who Im talking about! I wish sincerely you and __ be happy always! :D
Awwwww *melts*
==================
I shall stop my random post! I will be heading HOME in a few hours time! Flying to HK on Monday! :) Cya
WLUEK

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home