mylifemythoughtmyemo

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

finally..

I guess everything is kinda settle down after days of thinking and thinking whether I should take 5 or 6 subjects in this semester! In the end, I firmly and strongly decided that I AM TAKING 5 SUBJECTS! :P I know that I am back to square! But its never easy to make that decision as I might regret later on when I am in my final year! Haizz.. after weighing and measuring my ability and hectic lifestyle as well as the possible stress that might build up in me if i take 6 subjects, I quit from being irrational! Hee.. so now I am off happy with lesser work load.

Apart from academic matters, research program for psychology is going to start very soon. I will very soon as well starting my job as a research assistant. Its always fun being one but I do hope working and gaining more experience will not affect my studies! Xian says I work better under stress.. since when is that true??? :P I got my third pay being a RA in NTU today, so happy and contented! I 'jia' Cy ice cream! wahahaha...

And I miss the other 3 Manic currently in US enjoying themselve! So jealous la!! :P Do take care ya!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home