mylifemythoughtmyemo

Monday, January 14, 2008

New Year Resolution...

I was confused once the semester started. Not being sure of what I am actually looking for and whether what I have achieved and done so far is what I really wanted! Its sad I know to suddenly reconsider if what I did was worth while. I always asked myself if this is not what I am doing then what will I be doing? No answer came to my mind. A few days ago, Cy showed me a motivational talk by Apple's CEO. He said that everyone should look into the mirror and reflect oneself by asking oneself if today is going to be your last day, will you do what you are going to do. Hmm.. That's difficult isn't it? If its my last day, I will not be going to school, I will not be in Singapore, and totally not going to be stressed out over the hills of readings! :D

While I was staring at the calendar, noticing how hectic this semester is going to be with all the quizzes falling on the week after CNY's week, I am so stressed!! It was so overwhelming that I stunned and confused! Is this how I want to live my life? Stress after stress chasing after strings of As that may not be very meaningful in future. :(

Hence, when its still Week 2 and still January 2008, I wish to set a new year resolution for myself. I hope to live my life to the fullest, try not to be easily stressed out ,and take things easy!

==========
Jul : Eh, do you know that having too much testosteron in guys will actually reduce your immune system? Do you think that's why you always fall sick??
Cy: Ya.. what to do? I am toooo man already!
Jul: Wluekkk.. wahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home