mylifemythoughtmyemo

Monday, January 28, 2008

I hate Monday!!

I am sitting in front of my laptop blogging with energy only in my 10 fingers! All I can say is I am totally tired as a result of 4 hours of lecture from 830am till 1230pm, one hour of lunch break, back to tutorial classroom for another 2 hours, then a short one hour of nap break and then finally my school day concluded with another 2 hours of management tutorial! That's why I feel as though all energy has been sucked out by some invisible alien (is ur friend at work ar UFO? :P)

How I wish that the management tutorial will wrap up my day but in fact, the night is still young, the book still awaits me to read it, my eyes still need to stay open, my mind still need to stay alert and my neurons still need to fires!! (oops, too much of biopsych!)

Hmmm, had dinner at Canteen 3 just now with Cy, ting, toolbox, xian and SS and we all found out that MAYBE next semester onwards 2/3 of all double rooms in all hall except 3, 7 and 16 will be accomodating 3 people! How can that happened? Such small rooms to be converted to triple room? @#$#@%@#$! Crazy! Maybe only hall 4 can, since they have such big space in their room! :)

Oh ya, my sister just sms-ed me that my family just bought a new car today! What a surprised since my parents didn't mention about getting one! so happy la my sister that she will own one car for herself when she gets her license! :D

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home