mylifemythoughtmyemo

Saturday, January 26, 2008

HOME!

I had a day off without books, notes and any journal articles. Felt so free and relaxed. :D Facial + eye lash perm took whole 5 hours! Man, I lied down for so long and I kept falling asleep! This time the eye lash perming wasn't that succesful compared to those few times b4 this. It is not curled up at all and it was quite painful when the beautician tried to remove the curler! Ouch!! But the facial was comfortable! :P
I really feel the CNY mood when I was home compared to when Im in NTU. My house is so well decorated with all the red lanterns and CNY's ornaments! :P



Then, my whole family and I baked cookies together! :P I really can't wait for the real CNY! It feels so good to be home! :P
==========
When I stepped right in to NTU's compound, the entire CNY's mood just wore off like that and the piling up readings just slap me right on my face. T_T
I wanted to read that 3 article for this coming tutorial on Monday but I left them all in 13 and I won't be back in 13 until tmr night! Booo... Sien


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home