mylifemythoughtmyemo

Monday, February 18, 2008

A moment of though~

I used to think that God is fair. He created us fairly by distributing the negative and positive characteristics in each indivisual. Hence, the main two disposition that I always think about is beauty and intelligence. Which would I choose if I am given a choice? If I choose to be clever then I would be regard as nerd walking around in school with my extreme thick glasses and mushroom hair style. But if I choose to be pretty, I would might be one of the bimbos. Fair enough to say that I am only mediocre in both that traits.
As I was reading my evolutionary psych, all those thoughts came to zero when researchers actually proposed that being smart and beautiful are products of sexual selection. Results even shows that being more intelligence is linked with being more pretty. HOW AREN'T FAIR??!! :P
Alright, I think I have to much of evo psych. Taking a nap now for later the last minute readings will resume! HAH... I can't wait for the recess week!! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home