mylifemythoughtmyemo

Monday, February 18, 2008

My very special day~

13th Feb 2008 is a date I will want to remember for the rest of my life. Cy and I celebrated of monthly anniversary + Valentine's Day on this special day. :D As planned, we went to Mount Faber! First time I took a cable car! Usually I avoided cable car because my mind will start thinking what would happen if anything happened and we are only attached minimally to the wire! :P However, on that day, I just go for it! wahaha

In my room, before we went out~


We took the red one! :P Btw, there was no queue at all. haha~ Surprising though because I thought we need to wait!

view from top, can u spot vivo city? :P




A similar place where Jane and GL took photo too! I love the big heart... so nice hor~ :D


Jewel Box. The place we had our dinner. We were quite early thats why its still bright! :P



Took picture after taking our order. We both had set dinner, just different main course~







My mocktail. Hehe.. I couldn't drink alcohol le.. If I do, I will turn red.. and look awful the rest of the night! :P

Cy's mocktail.

Appetizer~


The soup which I have no idea what soup it was but the scallop in the middle was delicious!

Salmon~ yum yum.. however I still prefer raw one!

Cy's steak.


Dessert~


Taken after the meal.. I just love the heart~ haha



Oh this is the sample sky-dining. Looks cool hor~ Can try next time! :D

===================

On the real day of Valentine, guess what I did? Hmmm the answer is I stayed in NTU and STUDY! :P hehehe But we had a simple dinner prepared by Cy.

Main meal : Pizza

Dessert: Haagen Daaz ice cream! YAY!! hehe

He gave me a Nike wter bottle filled with ferrero roches~ :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home