mylifemythoughtmyemo

Sunday, May 13, 2007

MotherS' Day celebrationS

Wow... I am so tired and bloated due the all the food I eaten! OMG! Why arr we chinese always always link FOOD with celebration... No other ways to celebrate?? Hehee... I reached back home on friday... then, the my schedule is already pack with EATING!! Hmm... for dinner, Just my parents and my sisters andmyself went to restaurant.. I have to admit the food is good!! and worth it!! I have long for shark fins all my life in Singapore!! haha...






Then the next day, which is Saturday, all of us went to a Vegetarian restaurant to celebrate for my mom, my grandma, my grandaunt, my aunt, and lastly my kakak!! ( so sing fu rite, even maid got celebrated!) bleahhh...
I m very happy to see my grandaunt (kopo), cuz she is the one who take care of me when i was young!! She brought me to school everyday and just sit at the canteen while waiting for me. When i come out for recess, she and my food were there waiting for me.. Lucky me didnt have to queue for food! hahaha... But the funny thing is she doesnt understand any other language and dialect except for Hokkien.. and back then my hokkien cannot make it.. so what we cannot really communicate.. but she is so patient in acting as though she understand!! Love her very much!!!




The group pic! Bottom from left: My aunt, my MOM!, kakak, KOPO~ and my ah ma~!
Top from left: My cousin bro, my two sisters, cousin and me. yay~!!


Hmmm.. ntg much to say... but I was not very happy this time i go home because of my grandfather.. Oklar.. he is funny at times, but ppl living with him will get heartattack one day! He nonstop trying to eat those sweet sweet food behind us despite his diabetes! Haizz.. then he keeps quarreling with my grandma!! Arghh.. when i just think about this.. Im so so so fan~
That is always why.. PEACE plays most important role in family life!!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home