mylifemythoughtmyemo

Sunday, June 10, 2007

FOURS!

Tagged by Peiyee.. haha.. Im free now to write it.. then only I will return to my notessssssss!

Four jobs I've had in my life:
1. Sales assistant in Guardian Pharmacy (this one is cheap labor! RM3.50 per hour!)
2. Sales promoter for Maxis road show (worked with Irene and Sharon.. Haha.. We
strike lottery cuz one customer of mine gave me 4 numbers to buy!)
3. Kumon assistant
4. Research assistant (current)

Four movies I can watch over and over again:

1. Totally Spice (back at home when my mom still subcribe disney channel)
2. Princess Diary (I wan to be like her! hah!)
3. Mulan ( I watched it so often till I can sing with the chacs)
4. That's so Raven

Four places I've been on vacation:
1. Shanghai
2. Bali, Indonesia
3. Thailand
4. Every state in Penisular Msia except Kelantan

Four of my favourite dishes:

1. SUSHI! especially Salmon.. Yum!
2. My kakak's Nasi lemak and Lontong!
3. Satay Bakar.. (I prefer this than satay celup actually)
4. Tepanyaki!

Four places I would like to visit:
In the near near future...probably...
1. Korea
2. Angkor wat, Vietnam!
3. Redang ( I need more swimming lessons)
4. Japan! (but no $$)

Four most overused words:
1. KNS (I will try not to use it ya.. )
2. Hmpf!
3. Wluek
4. BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Four gadgets that I have:
1. Mp 3? Considered ma?
2. My lau chap HP ( but to me its not gadget! Its a neccesity!)
3. Lap top? (its corrupted by spyware anyway)
4. Pen and pencil with rulers and highlighters! haha.. I am a conventional person!

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. HK drama.. Basically everything!
2. Taiwanese drama.. Started with a kiss! Lovely!! :)
3. American's Next top Model.. I love it! But Im missing too much!!
4. 20 richest female celebrities! haha..

Four bloggers I'm tagging:
1. Ting
2. Jiaying
3. Joanne
4. Everybody who reads ya! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home