mylifemythoughtmyemo

Thursday, May 31, 2007

I am tired but happy.. :)

Ooo.. today, I had a long long day and of course its a happy day again.! :)

1) Firstly, I got up so early to meet up with my prof to get the experiment's material. And so happy today is the last day of data collection! That also means that i dun need to get up so early la! hehee.. Wanna see my work place?? Its actually Psychology IT lab..


2) Secondly, as planned since last week, Cy and I went to town since its GSS (grand Singapore Sale).. However, I have no $$.. hence, i didnt buy anything! haizz.. But I still manage to get a present for a fren of mine.. I almost got color blind when I am looking for it, hehe... cant tell what is it yet until her bd! :P

3) Then, of course, eating can never be out of the event in any day!! hehee.. We live to eat or eat to live arr?? haha!! I think in Sg, we live to eat.. I ate so much today.. check it out..>

The shop we went.. Usually, there are a long queue one.. but luckily today we went kinda not the peak hour, so we manage to get the good seat! Overall, the food is nice but the attitude of the waitress is.. CANNOT MAKE it!! Arghh..

yin yang ice.. tea+coffee!

Just right half boiled eggs! Hmm.. the one in canteen 2 kenot compare at all.. its either over cooked or not cooked! haiz.. fail!

And this is 'ha kau'.. how can we dun try the dimsum rite since we are in some HK restaurant!

Polo pau! hehe.. in between the bun are really pineapple and butter! :) But still the crystal jade one nicer! haha

Our main dish! yummy.. Baked rice with chicken wing!

Weeee..

4) After that heavy meal, we watched Pirates of the Carribean!! Hmm.. We were lucky to have good seat despite the truth that we didnt book the tickets! Haha..
This particular movie is very meaningful to me.. All the 3 episodes, I watched at different place. I watched the first one in Malacca, second one in Genting, and this one of course in Singapore! But i watched it with the same person, Cy.. and during that 3 different movie, the feelings I have when I walked in the cineplex with him was different.. :P

Hmm.. This 3rd episode wasnt that facinating as the first.. hehe.. Not that funny also.. Perhaps, Jack Sparrow too mature with time! hehee..

5) By the time we finished the movie, its already 10pm! So took train to go back to NTU! haha.. Then, we stopped at one of the hawker centre in boonlay for supper! OMG.. I turning fat!! help me!

we again.. in MRT station.. ntg to do while waiting for the train!

Our dinner+supper= FAT FAT FAT and more FAT!!! :(

6) You may think..so late already, it should be time to go back and have a hot bath and sleep! Ha! Its still not the end of my day.. haha.. due to the guilt in me after consuming so much unhealthy food, I forced Cy to walk walk with me.. so in the end we went to the SUN, Ntu newly opened 24 hours mini mart..


7) ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz goodnight ppl! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home