mylifemythoughtmyemo

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Friendships.

Besides family, friends are the one we communicate and interact with most! Since young, my best friends were my cousins. We share everything including the deepest secrets!! Of course, I trust them alot!

But we all grew elder, friends are those not blood-related, rather friends are classmates. I remember my first friend when I was in primary one. Her name is Ai Ling. She was crying on the first day of school. Then, we became friends when I helped her to complete the writing teacher asked us to do! hehe.. After that, we make another new friend name Annie. So for FOUR years in primary school, I only had two close friends. I do not really mix with the rest.. probably i was shy...

Soon, when I was in primary 4, I knew Irene, Hui, Jane, Daph, and Karyn. We are like the mean girls lar.. well, even one day a teacher came in said, "daphne and gang plz stand up!" Chuak-nya, we all stood up.. (please do not think its gang or what lar.. we are just a clique of friends) .. This is the time my social circle has explanded a lil!

When I entered secondary school, social circle do not only include people from the same primary, but as well as from other schools. Then I knew MynWee(currently may be the next Miss Malaysia), Ivy, Peiyee, and many many more ler...

Life in secondary school was the best!! I sit between Ivy and Mynwee. We were like so noisy lor!! Non-stop making fun of other ppl.. I really miss those times.

Of course not forgetting my second home Ujong Pasir (actually be more precisely, its irene;s home lar) Sharon , Irene and I always stay back and wait till its tuition time. We would walk and talk and laugh all the ways till we reach!! hehe.. there was once irene almost bang into a pot lor.. cuz we were too crazy!!

Right now, when Im in Singapore.. I also make a new group of friends!! Now.. my social circle expand even bigger..from different state in Msia and Singaporeans.. Not to emphasize the word 'new' anymore.. cuz time really flies.. and I already knew MANIC for almost a year!! Love ya lots...

All I wanna share is as we grow older, life sometimes cannot be that innocent as when we young. Things are more complicated and this really drive us to face the competitive and realistic world! Sadly, the more competitive we ought to be, the more we try to compare.. and the easiest people who serve as comparison is our nearby friends! And when comparison comes along in a friendship, we tend to neglect the essential elements that is in friendships.. We forgot the importance of it, we became selfish and self-centered! We some how forgotten the our own initial innocent motive when we first became friends.

May all friendships really is the kind of ship that never sink!!! :)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home