mylifemythoughtmyemo

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Loneliness

Loneliness,
Is what i felt when you dissapeared,
Away from me,
Away from my vision,
I am not used to your absence,
without your smile and words,
my world seems so empty,
Each I time I see you,
I feel pain in my heart,
Each I time I meet you,
The past seems so overwhelming,
Each time I talk to you,
The present seems like never happened,
I pray that I never feel it again,
Now when I open my eyes,
What I see is you,
I can never be more thankful,
God heard my prayers,
Thanks for being around,
Love You..

1 Comments:

  • 1. “Acceptable TV”
    I had to check out this new show on VH1 just to see how they would execute the premise, airing a bunch of mini-pilots and then letting the audience vote on the website to decide which shows more

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At May 19, 2007 at 12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home