mylifemythoughtmyemo

Monday, May 21, 2007

bad start!

Hmm.. I woke up considerably late today!! Oh no.. i have less than one hour to the time I suppose to be there for work!! Haizz..

Then, Dr Cha had chosen his another student helper already. I wasnt informed at all about her until Chee hui(his graduate student) told me! Well, sorry Manic!! I cant help out. :(

Well, and today!! I 'kau char' everything! usually its Dr cha who is gonna administer the second part of the experiment, but today its ME!! Nervously, I did one of the procedure wrongly!! My goodness!! Horrible rite.. I was so so sorry for cheehui!!

hmm.. luckily she didnt blame me cuz she say 'si kuan' liao!! Cuz its either her, or Dr cha himself or me will do something in any one of the sessions!! hehe...

Hopefully I do not repeat the silly mistake!! I am gonna be busy !! yeah.. 'chong shi de sen huo'

Lastly, sorry for the poor 'han yu ping ying'

WLUEk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home