mylifemythoughtmyemo

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Long tiring day!! :P

Guess what?? I woke up at 810 AM today!! Hehe.. Purpose is to go to church ler.. See me so good.. Cy and I had to wake up so so early because City Harvest church is in Expo!! Its bout 1 and a half hours of train ride!! Far hor...

After the service, we went to IKEA!! Yeah.. there is nice but kinda small compared to KL one(the asia largest IKEA what!!) hehe... And crowded somemore.. But.. we bought few stuff.. Ooo.. Would like to share with you all this funny but interesting stuff in IKEA...

FIrstly, the FOOD TROLLEY!! yeahh

Closer look to our lunch >>> Fried chicken, meatball, and apple pie! bleah..


Ooo then after walking and touring around the well high class designed furniture... We saw this>>> weird ler when i first see it.. but its quite innovotive!!


Ooo.. our hotdog bun after me squeezing chilli, tomato, and mustard!! bleahh.. just for the fun of playing with it.. so i put all 3 sauses!! HAHA

Last but not least, we bought
1)one bowl
2)one plate
3)one frying pan! hehe
4)a chair(this one, we need to fix it ourselve!! ;(

BEFORE:

AFTER:

and we also did some spring cleaning ler for cy's room.. all I can say is Im very very tired.. tmr, I have work some more!! :( but ;) cuz got $$

I wanna reward myself with my lovely series already.. hehehe!! bye!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home