mylifemythoughtmyemo

Saturday, May 19, 2007

hall 7

This entry is especially done for Sharon! haha She has requested me to blog about my hostel. Well, in Ntu, we call our hostel as hall of residential. Shortly, hall! hehe so there are hall 1 to hall 16. Of course, there are two region; new hall and old hall area.. hehe and sadly I was assign to the old hall area and even worse the most isolated hall in the whole Ntu, HALL 7!!! *bleah* It was initially side by side with hall 3, but 2 years ago, hall 3 was demolished and shifted to new hall area, WITH AIR COND!! OMG rite.. why didnt they demolish hall 7!! haiz.. Nvm nvm...

But after some time, I get used to it... There are a few positive sides of Hall 7...
1) Its very very near school!! Its too near that sometimes its faster than taking the hopeless shutter! hehehe :)

2) I have great neighbors... Singaporeans and Johorian.. Sometimes, I will just spend whole afternoon talking to them.. hehe...

3) No canteen.. so arr can kam fei if lazy wanna go out to eat!!! hahaha

4) Lots of trees.. ( I especially love this..) See pics ler..


This is hall 7 from outer view.. nice hor.. see the miserable bus stop... Actually not many ppl use it cuz its only hall 7 ppl.. so little that sometimes the SBS bus dun even prepare to stop! Tau yen!!!!


Come on come on!! Lets walk inside.. heheheee... :P


And this... is the view directly out from my room!! hehe




And these are in my room ler... See the untidy table!! haha cuz i am preparing to watch 'er zuo zhu zi wen' haha.. putting the biscuits, bread, milo, and love letters to prepare me for 5 hours of movie marathon!! yeahh!!! hehehehe

OKie... that's about all about my hall.. BTW, I will be moving out from here.. hehe

1 Comments:

  • aaaiikkkssss?? so short only ar? i expected a lot of pics...every corner of your room ma....aiyooo....wuahahahaha...but ur hostel looks wayyyyyyyy better than mine k...be grateful~!!

    By Blogger 'Ron, At May 19, 2007 at 5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home