mylifemythoughtmyemo

Sunday, May 27, 2007

My Sunday!

Hmm.. Woke up already its noon! I have been sleeping late and waking up late! Its totally unhealthy! I want to get back my healthy lifestyle ler.. hehe

But anyway, Today!! I went swimming again at 2PM!! So sunny yet i go swim! haha.. now due to my craziness, I suffer from sun burn on both my shoulders! haha.. However, its very syok! Hehe went sun bathing also! haha.. Next time, I gonna bring a book to read! hehe.. Lots of bikini babe there too! :P

*Jane, wanna go swim mar next time?*

hehe..After that, I went to cook the mushroom soup i bought that day from marks&spencer. look!! Its look delicious rite? Even better after i added sausages in it!! hahaha


hmm.. and sad to say that my com is still infected by the spy ware lor.. see!

Silly me thought the Pc will heal overnight.. haha!! But i still hope and pray it will go away!! wluek!

Okie, Right now I seriously need to go study already... Quiz on 5 of June, and final exam on 13 JUne!! SO soon rite.? THis whole special semester is really fast.. time does flies!! :(
Without realising, we all gonna be old like ah ma!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home